Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Working with Class Blogs

It's been fun watching the blogs emerge. Each one has its own template, title, and writing style. To actually find the different blogs in an efficient way has been tricky, though, until Sara W. showed me today how to create a "Blog List" as part of my blog. You can see the list I've just created in the right hand margin. This way I can conveniently click on each one of your blogs from a central location. Here's how to do this on your blog: log into your site, click on the "Design" tab, and go to "Add a gadget" on the right hand side. One of the gadgets is called "My Blog List." Click on this gadget, and then add the blogs, one URL at a time. If you open a new window in your browser and pull up my blog, you'll easily be able to find the addresses for all of the other blogs. Do this, and you'll save yourself and everyone else in the class heaps of time as we begin responding to each others' blogs on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment